With the current concerns surrounding COVID-19, we are taking the following steps to ensure the safety and health of our clients, their families and our employees:
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Proper coughing/sneezing techniques (into a tissue which gets thrown away immediately, or into your elbow and wash your hands immediately)
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces (including door handles, keyboards, mouse, desktops), daily
- Taking staff and clients temperatures daily
- Asking all staff to stay home if you are sick
- Limiting 12 step meetings to online platforms
- Temporarily suspending visitors on property
- Maintaining proper social distancing as recommended by the CDC
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation as we navigate through these uncertain times. If you have any questions, please contact us.
When choosing a rehab facility, one of the most important things to take into account is the need for specialized treatment. At a women’s addiction treatment center, you’ll receive treatment specifically geared towards your needs as a female. Learn more about our women’s addiction treatment program below.
About Soledad House
The Soledad House is San Diego′s premier recovery program emphasizing relapse prevention treatment for women suffering from drug and alcohol addiction. We are a court approved state licensed facility located at the edge of La Jolla on beautiful Mount Soledad.
Let Us Assist in Your Recovery
Call Soledad House at (866) 314-3222 today to join our safe, private, and nurturing recovery program!