Are you worried that addiction is taking over your loved one’s life? The professionals at Soledad House can help you initiate a conversation and get her the help she needs. Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch shortly.
With the current concerns surrounding COVID-19, we are taking the following steps to ensure the safety and health of our clients, their families and our employees:
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Proper coughing/sneezing techniques (into a tissue which gets thrown away immediately, or into your elbow and wash your hands immediately)
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces (including door handles, keyboards, mouse, desktops), daily
- Taking staff and clients temperatures daily
- Asking all staff to stay home if you are sick
- Limiting 12 step meetings to online platforms
- Temporarily suspending visitors on property
- Maintaining proper social distancing as recommended by the CDC
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation as we navigate through these uncertain times. If you have any questions, please contact us.