If you are dealing with a substance use issue now or have in the recent past, then getting the proper support and addiction treatment is critical. Going through detox is just the first step in the recovery process. You also need to move forward with a healthy support system that involves addiction treatment to help prevent a relapse.
Addiction Treatment Therapy Programs
A strong and robust addiction treatment program in CA will include a variety of therapies to assist you as you transition from detox to your regular life. Some of these therapy programs include:
- Family therapy treatment program
- Group therapy treatment program
- Holistic addiction therapy
- Relapse prevention program
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy program
These therapies in addiction treatment programs all accomplish different goals. Each one is different in its aim to support you along the recovery route. Some of the goals it helps with includes:
- Reconnect with loved ones that you may have neglected due to addiction
- Learn tools for living sober during relapse prevention
- Get to the root of any unresolved issues that may be driving addiction in your life
- Have more confidence in your abilities to live a sober life
- Understand what your triggers are and how you can overcome them
- Work on inner trauma that is hindering you from the past
- Connect with others who are in a similar situation as you
- Share your feelings and experiences with others who have been through what you’ve been through
- Discover how exercise therapy connects to your mental and physical well-being
As you can see, you reap many benefits from participating in different addiction treatment programs.
The Road to Recovery
Once you complete detox, you are on the road to recovery in California. It’s critical to stay on the road by participating in the addiction treatment your therapist plans out for you. This will make it more likely that you won’t have a relapse, and even if you do have one, you will be able to get back on track much faster because you’re already connected with treatment. You can talk to your therapist about any lapses and then get right back to the plan.
The Role of a Support Network
Having a strong support network is crucial during the recovery stage because it provides aid in relapse prevention. Support and addiction treatment go hand in hand. Your support team will help hold you accountable to your goals and to therapy attendance. They will also be there, giving you a shoulder to lean on when you feel weak.
Find Support and Addiction Treatment at Soledad House
As you move towards your goals in life and work on living sober, just know that you’re not alone. You have a supportive network of addiction specialists standing by, ready to assist you with a plan for recovery. Relapse prevention is a critical piece of the path forward, and at Soledad House, you have professional therapists here to assist you in that goal.
Through a combination of evidence-based treatment programs and therapies, you can be prepared for whatever lies ahead and be successful. Through a customized plan, our therapists will create a program that you can stick with and find success moving forward. Some of the services we offer include:
- Sober living program
- Intensive outpatient program
- Aftercare addiction program
- Christian rehab program
Begin your journey today by verifying your insurance with a rehab coordinator. Now that you know more about the importance of support and addiction treatment, you can reach out to a qualified addiction treatment center. Contact Soledad House at 866.314.3222 for more information. We will be there with you every step of the journey.