With a raised awareness regarding addiction, there are many comprehensive approaches used in treatment. Overcoming addiction requires immense amounts of support, while willpower alone may not be enough to sustain sobriety. Fortunately, there are resources available to help ensure that you have all the tools you need to succeed in recovery.
At Soledad House in San Diego, we offer a women’s rehab to focus solely on the struggles a woman may uniquely face in addiction while offering all the comprehensive approaches in treating it. Our gender-specific care is designed to meet the needs of women in recovery through addiction treatment therapies, counseling, and support. Discover the benefits of a woman’s drug rehab with our help by calling at 866.314.3222.
Women’s Sober Living in San Diego
Addiction can be unpredictable and scary. Taking the first steps towards a new life in sobriety may feel intimidating, but it does not have to be. At Soledad House, we offer a safe and comfortable atmosphere so that all of our clients can have a meaningful experience in treatment. Being involved in a drug rehab specifically designed for women can help clients feel safe. We’ve created a supportive place for women to open up to other women in recovery.
After completing treatment, those in recovery often transition into a sober living program. By providing a structured environment, Soledad House reinforces the continued development of skills crucial for long-term sobriety. Sober living is a great way to constructively reenter society as a productive member. There are some minimum requirements that Soledad House asks our guests to meet. These requirements are to ensure maximum success in the programs we offer. The minimum requirements are:
- Drug testing at random
- Minimum of four 12-step meetings a week
- 30 days or more of sobriety
- One house meeting a week
- Must go to school, have a job, or be involved in our intensive outpatient program or partial hospitalization program
Transitioning from recovery back to your everyday life can be overwhelming. Soledad House is here to help you stay on the right path. Our sober living program is the perfect place to learn the skills needed to effectively manage your new life in recovery.
Personalized Addiction Treatment Programs
At Soledad House, we offer comprehensive and specialized approaches to recovery. This approach ensures that women will be successful in their addiction treatment. Participants typically spend 90 or more days at our women’s addiction treatment center located in San Diego. Our serene environment enables our participants to fully immerse themselves in the recovery process. Some addiction treatment services we offer are:
- 12-step programs: 12-step programs are the cornerstone of our recovery process. These programs can help build a foundation in recovery through sponsorship and peer-based group therapy.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP): Participants receive all of the care a participant in residential rehab would with the exception of returning home each day.
- Sober living program: As mentioned above, this program ensures a safe transition back to life after rehab.
- Partial hospitalization program: This program offers the highest level of care without being a resident on our campus.
- Aftercare program: Ongoing support is needed in recovery. This program offers support through programs intended to support and strengthen sobriety.
Reach Out to Soledad House Today
If you are ready to take your first steps towards recovery, contact Soledad House today at 866.314.3222. Our highly qualified staff is ready to help you or the woman in your life who is struggling with addictions to alcohol or illicit substances. Our women’s addiction treatment programs are specifically designed to deal with issues that women face in addiction. We strive to teach women that they can have a new life filled with freedom and happiness in recovery. This life is possible for you. Reach out now to begin a new and exciting life in sobriety. Learn more about our women’s program online or by calling to speak with one of our compassionate staff members. Recovery is possible and within your reach at Soledad House!