The Soledad Experience
We offer comprehensive substance abuse and relapse prevention programs designed for women who demonstrate a willingness to change. Participants in our addiction treatment therapies typically spend 90 days or more in our center. Soledad House is also state-licensed and court-approved. Additionally, our team is knowledgeable and highly credentialed, which enables us to offer premium recovery services within the confines of our safe, secure, and sober environment. While we use the 12 steps as the cornerstone of our treatment programs, we also individualize and create tailored treatment plans that will best nurture the growth of the women in our community.
We have designed addiction treatment services that incorporate both traditional and integrative therapies to assist you in your recovery.
Our Treatment Programs
While we customize treatment to each participant’s needs, we offer the following comprehensive women’s addiction treatment programs:
- 12-step program – A time-tested approach to treatment that helps women in recovery build community and avoid relapse
- Sober living program – Recovery housing offers participants a drug-and-alcohol-free place to live while transitioning back to everyday life
- Inpatient rehab program – Feel supported with peers and medical professionals on duty 24/7 with an inpatient treatment program
- Residential treatment program – The most intensive level of care offered where guests will receive around-the-clock care
- Intensive outpatient program – Support as well as evidence-based therapies for the journey to recovery
- Extended care – This residential program is ideal for those who struggle with more severe addictions
- Relapse prevention – We help our participants identify their triggers for relapse and plan for future challenges
- Aftercare program – Our alumni can stay connected to a supportive community
- Partial hospitalization program – This outpatient option is a step down from inpatient care
What to Expect in Our Treatment Center
A line from “The Big Book” Alcoholics Anonymous states, “We absolutely insist on enjoying life.” Soledad House understands that many who are newly sober might believe that a life of sobriety will be dull. Our experience is quite the opposite. During your stay at Soledad House, just a few of the activities you will experience include:
- Snowboarding and skiing
- Going out to restaurants
- Sober parties
- Roller skating
Additionally, we are located less than two miles from the beach, which affords the opportunity for surfing or just a day at the beach.
Have a question? Call us 24 hours a day at 866.314.3222!
Requirements for Our Women’s Recovery Center
Although we don’t require it, many of our residents come to us after completing a 28-day residential treatment program. Those that do not must be fully detoxed prior to admission. We can assist in detox placement, but our facility does not offer detox on-site.
We believe every person coming into our house deserves the best possible treatment. Moreover, our staff has numerous years of experience working at premier rehabilitation centers, affording our residents the highest level of quality care possible. Upon arrival, our knowledgeable staff will diagnose the resident and create a customized treatment plan.
A word about zero-tolerance: We rigorously drug test to create the safest and healthiest environment within our drug addiction programs. Therefore, no resident has ever tested positive for drugs and/or alcohol without being immediately transitioned outside of our community. To continue participating in our treatment programs, residents must maintain sobriety. We offer the comprehensive support residents need to make that possible.
Reach Out to Soledad House
At Soledad House, you’ll find the support you need to heal. Through spirituality, holistic therapies, and customized treatment plans, our residents rebuild their lives. We help women who are struggling with addiction find hope, healing, and a path to long-term recovery.
Learn more by contacting our team at 866.314.3222 or reaching out online. We’re here to help you change your life.